What is NanoTVLive?
NanoTVLive is a subscription based IPTV provider that brings you all of the cable and dish programming that you love through the internet and at a tiny fraction of the cost. Without the burden of high equipment or advertising costs, like traditional cable providers, we are able to pass on the savings to our subscribers. We have done the research and built the relationships with the vendors who have the products that can satisfy your cord cutting desires. While there are other services that are currently providing IPTV services, such as Netflix, Hulu, DirectTV Now, SlingTV and YouTube, none can come close to offering the amount of content we are able to provide at a better value and cost..
Why choose NanoTVLive?
• Your subscription get you invited to a private Facebook group community of other subscribers where you can freely ask for assistance and interact with other members.
• Minimalistic, extremely easy-to-us interface
• Take your IPTV service with you, we are fully compatible with today's popular mobile devices for no extra charge
• 1/4 of the cost of traditional cable TV providers
• Fully Loaded Channel Lineup: AMC, HGTV, OWN, CNN, Disney, HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, Starz, Epix, NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, and PPV events included with every subscription. See our full list of channels here.
What do I need?
In order to stream our IPTV service, you will need an internet connection with ATLEAST a downstream speed of 15 meg. You will also need a streaming device that plugs into your TV and connects to your internet, with a direct ethernet connection or wirelessly (a direct ethernet connection is HIGHLY recommend when available for consistent streaming). Popular streaming devices are the Amazon Firestick, Android Boxes, nVidia Shield, Android cell phones and Android tablets. If you do not have such a device, we can recommend a device for you.